Feeling extremely depressed and helpless
I have just completed my undergraduate and joined a full time role in June. But now feel like I should leave my job and do nothing. I lost interest in everything and fear every night before going to bed that next morning I again have to do the same work. I have completely lost the confidence and feel like I always make wrong decisions. I didn't want to talk to anyone or meet people. It seems I will not be able to do anything in my life and I am stuck. I also feel physically very weak, have chronic indigestion and heart burn. I didn't feel hungry or want to eat. I am also not able to focus and be attentive. I am always lost and tend to forget things. I can't understand my situation and people are saying that I am lazy and running away from the difficult situation but I just want to leave everything for a while. Is is some mental issue and is my physical health is linked with it?

Dear Sir/Madam, We can understand your situation. It is the form of piled up depression. We request you to kindly visit the clinic to get the issue/problem sorted out. Call Double nine four double zero triple seven three two. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
By the history it seems that you are probably undergoing some psychiatric illness, may be depression. Details are needed for proper diagnosis.
You seem to have Major Depressive Disorder
consult a Psychiatrist for help
It seems u r suffering from depression .Quite a number of people suffer from such ailments and fortunately it can be treated .
consult me direclty via practo for your treatment