cardiologist-icon

Feeling dizzy since 2 wks

I've been feeling dizzy and a sense of falling for around two weeks. Before I used to have head ache for which I went to neurologist who suggested brain MRI which he verified and said everything was ok. So I had an executive body check in which I found out that I have vitamin D deficiency and TSH is high. Also radio imaging showed that my heart beat is slow. My question is what could be the reason for my condition and whom should I consult now? I'm providing link to a gist of report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-MR4qNhBcHqc0diNGVsT05IYjg/view?usp=drivesdk

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Ambedkar Nagar

Get a twelve lead ECG done Go for a Echo and a twenty four hours Holter Consult a endocrinologist and a cardiologist Dr Ashish Srivastava General Physician and Clinical Cardiologist
Dr. Jyotirmaya Dash
Cardiologist 8 yrs exp Chennai
Please do a 24 hour Holter monitoring and an Echo. What does the ECG suggest? Meet a cardiologist nearby and get evaluated for near syncope and bradycardia.