Feel nervous most of the time & sweating
Hi, i am a 27 year old male, i have nervousness issues. I feel nervous most of the time with sudden high heart rate and heavy sweating . This lasts for few min or seconds and then I am again normal. This usually happens in high pressure situations and when I am with girls or some unknown social group. Need help with this as I am tired of it from past 2-3 years.

Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+113
Chat with a doctor
Dear , don't worry It's called as panic attacks Please don't worry,  need to consult any psychetrist u wl get benefit Esle U can consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely Avoid self medication
Don't worry, Homoeopathic treatment is best choice for you as it will boost your confidence, it requires more information in order to prescribe correct remedy.
Take an online appointment or consult a good Homoeopath nearby.
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier