Feel less motivated
I feel a little less motivated since a long time, and i always feel something is not right with me. Always occupied somewhere, or may be in a thought that something is not right with me. This does not mean my mood is not good, i am able to work, sexual life is good as well. Does medicine help in such cases

Some ways to handle stress easily : Re-balance Work and Home Build in Regular Exercise Eat Well and Limit Alcohol and Stimulants Connect with Supportive People Carve out Hobby Time Practice Meditation, Stress Reduction or Yoga Sleep Enough Bond with Your Pet
Yes it will help, needs evaluation for further treatment
Consult Psychiatrist
Needs a proper assessment before letting you know how much medication will help