Fed up with brain fog

I don't have any stress. I am suffering from extreme BRAIN FOG(since childhood). My other symptoms are bloating, belching, weight loss, fatigue, oral thrush and acnes. I had some tests done such as colonoscopy, endoscopyz tTG, Thyroid, Diabetes, Vitamin D3 and B12, and all came normal. Diagnosed with IBs and taking Librax and probiotics. I also took rifaximin 550 mg but stoppe it because it was not making me feel well and giving me severe dizziness. My brain fog and fatigue are so severe that I feel not to live any more. Can it be Cancer? Or Leaky gut? Or candida overgrowth? Or H pylori? Or parasites? Please be specific. Don't tell me not to have that much knowledge. I got this because no doctor is able to treat me.

Dr. Vivek Pahwa
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Delhi
Sir your problem is not incurable.it's perfectly curable with homoeopathic medicines and you will start feeling the change in 1 to 2 weeks .you can come to the Clinic or talk to me on phone and a medicine will be given which will increase your immunity and save your all health issues including the brain fag and ibs
Bhaskar R
Family Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Any history of travel outside India?
Dr. Arun George
Consultant Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Did tablet librax help you?