Fear to deal with people
Hi doctor, I'm suffering from frequent mood swings and fear to deal with people. I feel discomfort and sadness almost time but I can't figure out a reason for it. When someone shouts or raise at me, even at home I feel panic and my mind will get out of control. I can't do anything because of this problem. Plz help me to solve this problem.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is that that you should be given so much important  by others?!!! What if you really make a mistake or doesn't know to do certain things and they wanted you to do it properly!!!!
To understand  about yourself and to handle those issues  I would suggest  you to visit a Counsellor in your city and get a clarity.
Dr. Suhasini Das
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Ranchi
Hello Ma'am, from your query, mood swings, sadness, anxiety symptoms, it looks most probably like depression but a definite diagnosis can only be made after a thorough history. I advise you to visit a psychiatrist or psychologist and share your concerns rather than just suffering in silence. Also try to share it with any close family member or friend. Timely intervention is required before things become any worse.
Psychiatrist or psychologist consultation.