Fear of sex
Hello mam/sir, I have been married for 3 years now but we never had sex. Yes we do indulge in other sexual activity like mutual masturbation,lot of foreplay but not real sex which is penis entering the vagina. We tried in the past a couple of time for the real sex with the help of lub but whenever I tried to enter my penis,my wife can't bear the pain and then I stop cause I love my wife and I don't want to enjoy while she suffers from immense pain. So my question is why she's having fear of sex and also is there is any kind of surgery procedures to cut her hymen (making a way for the penis)clinically??

I have best tips n remedies for this Chat online with me
Your wife has got vaginismus. Consult a gynaecologist.
Consult a gynaecologist for best advice
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated and enjoy sex life and future
for further assistance chat online take proper knowledge and Counselling advice treatment
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Yes. Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist.