cancer-icon

Fear of cancer

Hi everyone i m 21yr male frm Pune actually i dont know why i always get such a thoughts nd fear of cancer. If my left lever starts paining i tgougt its cancer den i went to doc it was acidity. Now my left thorat paining again i feek vvvery scared like i gt thorat cancer. If my head pains i feel like omg i hope ders no brain tumor..i did MRI of brain it was fine .then i gt Normal. I dnt drink i dnt smoke i dnt eat y tobacco or else i m vegetarian guy and i do jogging gym daily In my family no one had cancer. But i heard cancer can happen to anyone and automatic suddenly. Is it true? What is it exactly please help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Fear of cancer

Dr. Aravind S Kapali Bangalore | Surgical Oncologist
Only 10℅ of the cancer has some reason smoking and drinking being the most important one which you don't do. Rest 90℅ nobody knows reason. Try to live in present as nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. No fun in bragging today of what will happen tomorrow. Enjoy your present.