Fear of bng in relation
Whenevr i am in a relatn, i get bored aftr few daz n feel dis s not fr me. But again wen not in a reltn, i badly want to b wth sumone. I am in deep love wth someone nw. I dnt want brk p again.am happy wth her.but somtyms i feel am not mnt fr relatn.am afraid i will hurt dis girl,whch i dnt want. Plz suggst sumthng.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You need to be evaluated in detail to understand the psychological  processes behind your problem.  Sometimes, people with emotionally unstable personality do present similarly.  Please see a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist  to evaluate you to help you better