Fear & no interest in Sex
I do not experience any feelings related to sex. I am both physically and mentally not ready for it and do not feel any need for it. I can't even see pictures/images/videos related to it. Touching is fine but to think of sex - I hate it

Dr. Harisha N L

there are many causes for decreased libido...they may be physical or psychological...physical causes may be due to hypogonadism resulting in low sex hormones,certain prescribed medications, alcohol, smoking...for physical causes you need to consult physician or endocrinologist....but in your case it looks like psychological....Consult nearest psychiatrist they will do the needful