Fear facing doctor
Hi Doctor I just want to share with you all my strange feeling whenever I go to any hospital or see a doctor for any consultation I REALLY GET VERY ANXIOUS AND MY HEART BEATS BECOME FAST I DONT KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS....After the consultation l feel normal. Any suggestions on how to overcome this fear...

Hello... It is quite normal for those who have not exposed to doctors well... This is called white coat syndrome... Repeated exposure can subside your anxiety ,fear... If you develope friendly relationship with any doctor it would be better... Don't become anxious about your health.. If you have any health issues sit and discuss with family and doc.