Fear about sex

I am married for almost more than 2 yrs+ but still i don't have any urge for sex. I am always worried about the pain which stops me for enjoying it. I consulted gynaecologist and there was no such physical disorder. I dont like any touch during the sexual foreplay, I always feel either tickling sensation or irritated if any female private part is touched. Need guidance how to overcome this problem.
views-icons 55 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. You need counselling. It's no disease. Talk to a psychiatrist. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?