Fear about sex
Hello doctor, I got married 2 years back but till now i don't have sex with my wife and she is fearing a lot to have sex for first time. i have tried a lot to convince her to have but no use. Is there any other process to convince her to have sex with me . can you please suggest .
596 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...I can understand your concern ....she is scared of pain during sexual intercourse.You have to convince her for counselling...try to alleviate fear about intercourse, explain consequences.... don't force her to involve in sexual intercourse until she is ready. You can take her to a psychiatrist also. They will be able to help her better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.