liver-icon
Fatty liver grade 2
Sgpt and sgot levels are near to 150 i am using cirrosam 400 mg and ursocol 300 mg for last three days is it harmful if i consume alcohal taking this tablets i am consuming this tablets once in a day

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes alcohol consumption is harmful. Alcohol consumption has always been harmful. I do not think there was any need to even ask if its harmful or not. Do not drink alcohol. Irrespective of whether you are taking amy medicines or not. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.