Fatigue Fingers
I always feels lack of energy/ fatigue in my fingers. I am pure vegetarian. I have good physique. My weight is 70kg. Is it due to Vitamin B12 deficiency?

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Yes it may be the reason. Also get your hemoglobin checked. And visit a homeopathic doctor in your locality.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli
It can be one of the causes. Need more details regarding duration of your problem, any weakness of toes, problems getting up from a chair or taking stairs, etc. You can get serum Vit b12 level and consult a physician with the report.