Fatigue and migraine in the morning
I always feel weak in the morning and in the evening around 8 : 30pm till I sleep .And also apart from the fatigue my head aches me

Increase intake of water. And. Take homoeopathic med. Avena sativa. Q. 15 drop 3 times in a day for 15 days.

+172
Chat with a doctor
Hi dear a homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services
Dear , don't worry Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get cure definitely In ayurveda excellent remedy available U can Consult me too
Homoeopathic medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult  me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Take Some ayurveda booster And Change life style And follow our diet chart Consult online with me
I would like to know more history about your complaints. 1. Is this headache associated with nausea? 2. Do you feel breathless on walking? 3. Is there any swelling on feet or face?
Get the following blood tests done 1. Haemoglobin levels. Advice 1.Follow a diet rich in milk and milk products also include iron rich foods like dates, jaggery, raisins and green leafy vegetables. 2. Increase your water intake. 3. Many a times the evening headache occurs because of low BP so have a glass full of lemonade or sherbet.
CBC. RBS. BLOOD PRESSURE. TO BE CHECKED. B12.D3 LEVEL TEST. ACCORDINGLY Treatment of cause