Fat loss pills
I'm 31 years and I'm now 98 kgs want to loss weight to 80 with in 4months. Are these ketogenic tablets good for fat loss .

Not at all Don't go for any of pills I hav many clients who hav lost weight naturally with home cooked food I ll help u with personalized diet as per your body requirement Please mail Height,weight,age to me on practo
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
Hi, Congratulations on taking the First step to a better, healthier and Happier YOU! I believe in a wholesome well-rounded philosophy that has been tried and tested by generation after generation of our ancestors. Our philosophy encompasses a better sense of well-being through better lifestyle choices.
Need more information about u so connect me through Practo you will get good result definitely.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
There is NO SUCH THING AS FAT LOSS PILL.
Hello user Weight loss Tablets are not good for health. It has various side effects. You can easily lose with diet treatment in 4 month. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hie, It is very important to understand that quick fixes hardly fixes anything including your weight. If you want to be healthy and do not want to suffer from any gross after effects of drastic weight loss try out the age old method. It will give u atleast 15 kgs in 5 months. Which includes regular exercise, eating right food at right time and right intervals. Knowing your body and accordingly setting long term goals. In today's age it is quitessetial to take care of your body by choosing right type of lifestyle and dietary habits
Consult me on practo to get more insights on how we can take it forward in a way that will give you weight loss along with improved overall health
Do not fall prey for smart quick fixes because they might have long terms undersirable effects. Best of luck...
Pills are not recommended..for good weight loss you may connect directly. Thanks
Hello,Ketogenic tablets will work if you are following a Keto diet , which means your body should use fat burning for energy and for that body should be in ketosis…which means you have to totally restrict carbohydrates to less than 10 percent from the daily diet…if you think you can achieve that then can go ahead but only under the supervision and guidance of a dietitian. I would generally not advice as losing weight through a balanced healthy ( negative calorie ) diet along with exercises will give a long lasting results without any side effects which Ketogenic diet won’t provide.
Hello , For extensive weight loss you should follow timely intake of proper quantity of food items in correct and personalized customised manner you can reduce substantial amount of body fat in proper manner. You can come to me online via practo or GOOGLE SEARCH DIETITIAN SOUVIK CHAKRABORTY You you can find me for weight gain, weight loss, PCOD, PCOS, HAIR FALL, DIET FOR OBESITY, diet for slimming or muscle gain, or any clinical diet like Hypertension diet, hyperthyroidism diet, Pre pregnancy diet, post pregnancy diet, dermatological diet, sports diet, Paediatric diet, diet for low blood pressure, kidney disease, kidney stone, irritation urination diet, fatty liver diet, hepatomegaly diet or Hepatitis, gastric irritation, Joint pain , Chronic digestive problems, weakness, pre marriage weight loss, or pre photography transformation, Thank your
Hi, Fad diet and medicines give very good results but they also have adverse effects on your body. A well balanced diet with physical activity is the only natural way to lose weight. Here are a few tips that will help you:- Exercise 40-45 minutes 4-5 times a week. Eat small frequent meals every 2 -3 hours Have whole grain cereals like millets and pulses Eat protein rich diet (especially post workout, it will help in building muscle) and improve metabolism. Eat proper breakfast, as 40% of day’s energy comes from breakfast. Include healthy fat in your diet like nuts - almonds and walnuts, seeds like pumpkin, watermelon, sunflower seeds, etc. Eat fiber rich diet, it will help to gain early satiety and help you feel full - include fruits and vegetables in your diet Avoid junk food, oily food, processed or canned foods. Drink a glass of water every hour daily to optimally hydrate the body.
No any tablets good for fat loss