Fat and hair loss
Height -158cm , weight -64kg.how to lose 6 kilos within 2 months hair loss.how to thicken my hair skin became tan.how to get back my white skin small white patches in the skin.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Skin care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Based on your description, it appears that you have hair loss and suboptimal skin quality.  Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. To make the treatment more precise and specific, an attempt to find the cause should be made and in most conditions it can be easily known either by clinical examination or performing few blood tests. It could be improved with usage of a face wash followed by a toner and moisturizer to suit your skin type. Last layer should always be a sunscreen. Hair treatment- much can be done to your satisfaction once the core reason is known. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation. Small white spots could mean multiple things, so consult a local Dermatologist.  Internal health needs to be fixed based on blood chemistry reports.  Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results. Weight loss management to be done in consultation with a dietician. Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala New Delhi