Fat and fluffy arms
M kind of chubby girl but not that fat m 23 years old height 4'10 or 11 inches weight 50kg my vitals are 32-28-32 but look fluffy. But that is not the problem. My problem is that my arms are too fat according to my body. Like m not fat but my arms makes me look fat. My friends also teas my by saying dole shole n all. So do my legs they are too a bit fat according to my body. I just wanna know why and how can I reduce my fat arms. Please help.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Your weight is just 5 KGS more . once u reduce that fat it will be fine a toning of muscles is needed.I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month
Ms. Keya Mukherjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 5 yrs exp Jamnagar
Hello! You can take a low fat diet.with complex carbs n moderate protein. Stay away from fried, junk , sugary foods and drinks. Take 5-6 meals a day. Visit a dietitian for personal diet plan. N visit a good gym with good qualified instructor who can guide you for exact part of exercise. Hope it will help you.