cardiologist-icon
Fast Heart Rate
Why is my heart rate always fast? It gets even way more faster after I've done some physical activity. I also experience shortness of breath Even if it's minimal physical activity. My ECG says I have Sinus Tachycardia. My 2D Echo results are normal. My hemoglobin and ferrtin levels are normal. And my thyroid levels are normal too. I also don't have anxiety or any stress. Then why do I have this problem of fast heart rate? I can't do any physical activity.

How much fast it is, you have not mentioned? If your all tests are normal you should start doing regularly some physical exercise and slowly increase it over days. It will help bring your resting heart rate down.