Fast deposition of fats

I m 15 yrs old and i m very fat .My weight is 78kg n height is 5.4 inches ......suggest me what to do.day by day i m becoming lazy.i m pure vegetarian suggest me a proper diet please
views-icons 85 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U are quite overweight u need to reduce 20 KGS that too fat. You are too young for dieting have healthy diet and lifestyle. Take help of dietician to lose weight.don't do on your own
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...ideal weight for your height is around 60kgs. Firstly it is better to get check for some diseases like diabetes, hyperlipidemia and cushings syndrome, as these conditions can cause increased fat deposition. Secondly start reducing your weight. you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same