Family planning
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I'm Mrs. Yogini Vaidya, married in May 2014 at the age of 37. Now we r planning for the family. I did ovulation strip urine testing at home from day 6 to day 25 but I didn't get any positive result in any of the days. Is there any other way to find out ovulation day? Regards, Yogini

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Hi.. As your age concern don't rely on ovulation strips... You should do evaluation under good fertility expert....
Dr. Harsha
Hello.......if you are having regular period you can calculate ovulation day....it's around 14 days before first day of LMP...body temperature increases mildly after ovulation.... test that looks for luteinizing hormone (LH). Just prior to ovulation, women experience a short surge where the LH level rises to a higher level. The OPK will help you pinpoint this surge and help you predict when you will ovulate.