Family planing
Hii I am a new mom. My daughter is 5 months old & i had cecearean delivery. Me nd my husband want atleast 5yr gape in our 2nd children, what should we do? How about the copperT, is it safe and reliable. Can we sax without any protection if i am using this. Or any other safe option.. Plz guide me

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, contraception after delivery, that also a Cesarean, in lactation period. First advise, do not have unprotected intercourse. Use condoms every time. Second, seek consultation with your Gynaecologist and adopt a method that suits you best