Family issues

I am suffering from anxiety since childhood. It's because I always used to follow my brother as a role model. He takes a lot of stress, over thinks ,and always remain in imaginary life. I never knew it and hence I copied his nature because he is very intelligent person. I am improving because I have been consulting with a psychiatrist but brother is becoming worse. He thinks a lot and he is not even want to do anything productive in his life. He doesn't want to meet people, get married, etc.(same like earlier me). He is reluctant to meet any psychiatrist. We live together which makes me tensed about him. He doesn't listen to me at all which results in fight. What should I do to not disturb my peace of mind and not to make him irritable because of daily disputes?
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swapna Patker
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Take him to a counselor but tell him it's for you. The counselor can handle these issues in the best way if they are informed the situation before hand
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?