Fail to conceive baby
I am 35 years and father of a 4.5 years daughter. We are trying for 2nd child for last 9 months however haven't got success. My wife and I visited agyno and both had gone through medical tests. All reports of my wife is normal. My semen report is mentioned below. Quantity: 2ml, Count: 62million/ml, motility : 70, dull: 20, dead: 10, normal: 95, abmormal: 5 Doctor advised me to quit smoking and drinks for 3 months and prescribed lineator and lycostar for 3 months (2 times a day). Need to know if this medicine will help us getting my wife pregnant or it's just a matter of time.

We can consider ur case under unexplained infertility Ur count is perfect what is the actively motile percentage
for more details consult me privately