Facial palsy

I was diagnosed with facial palsy all of sudden I went to nimhans emergency service after observation the referred to Ent specialist is it curable iam very tensed right now please help.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. the cause of the facial palsy is the deciding factor as to how soon you can recover . but yes it is recoverable. consult a ENT Specialist and a physiotherapist. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?