Facial pain, spasm dizzi
I suffer from muscle spams ( not frequent anymore ) dizziness , headache near to temple and back of head and sensation on my face sometimes in right side sometimes in left , and also occasional facial pain and nausea . My brain plain MRI and MRV both done in February end was perfectly normal however I continue to have these symptoms , in last five months I didn't have one day called perfectly normal . At least one of these symptoms will be there . I have taken meganeuron od plus and calciferol weekly for eight weeks ( vit d was - 14 , B 12 was 214 ) and also had amitone 10 mg for one and half month .have had almost hour panic attacks in last five months the last one three weeks back . Sometimes there is pain or sensation in right and left arm too . Do I have something serious , my doc who is very renowned has ruled out anything serious but my day to day normal life is heavily impacted . Need some guidance

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Madam You have to undergo the following investigations 1. Fundus examination 2. EEG