Facial hair infection
I am 17 years old I see my moustache and beard region there some white patches are growing the area is infected can u suggest me please I am very concerned

Hello there..... I went through your query.... Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening..... It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps....