Facial hair
I'm 24years old and I've been suffering with excess facial hair since my teenage years. It's very think and coarse and only got worse ever since i tried different hair removal methods, waxing, threading, shaving and many more. Every single method damaged my skin real bad. How do i get rid of it permanently without going broke? I need an inexpensive option if possible but it's okay if that's not possible. I just want to know there's a solution for this. I'm tired of shaving regularly. My skin looks rough like a man. Please suggest me further steps to treat this problem

Hi Few creams are available to  treat facial hirsutism you can give them a try. Laser hair removal is the best option
consult a dermatologist
Undergo laser hair removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.