Facial hair
I have very pachy beard its near chin area and very less below lips ...i want to grow full beard please advice if any test is to be done to find out why growth is less...i take proper diet and sleep as well
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

​​Thanks for the query​​. ​​This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Di​​scuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in​​ few days. Don't delay the appointment. Some description of yours fit into a condition called alopecia areata but its better to see someone in person and to get diagnosed.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?