Facial hair
I have the problem of facial hairs. I have no medical history like pcod or thyroid. Is there any cream that I can use after waxing or threading that reduces the facial hair growth?

You can go for simple tools at home or creams. It takes some time but the hair will surely reduce. Please attach images and consult online for evaluation of the best option.
Undergo laser hair removal therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Treatment depends on the type of hair ..either vellus or terminal . So proper consultation is required
Consult online