Facial hair
I have got thick hair on my chin and on the sides of my face. I was also taking medication for pcos.

Dr. Batul Patel
Cosmetologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello Thick hair on the chin and sides are indications of your pcos being present.if u have taken medication for the same and your hormones are fine and co trolled u can go in for laser hair removal .which is very safe and effective but because of hormonal issues you will require more sessions and might require maintenance once in 6 months for the hair. We use diode hair removal laser which is very effective on thick hair . let me know if u need an appointment. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul Patel Www.Drbatul.com