Facial hair
I have a very thick and dark facial hair somewhat like a beard . Is there any another way of removing it permanently than laser treatment Even my testetrone and other blood test for skin where normal. Any medicine or cream or some other method to remove them permanently

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Apply Elyn or Eflora cream twice daily,this will reduce the growth rate of hair.Also send all the reports you have done along with pictures of abnormal hair growth.You may also need to do sonography .Regards,Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja.