Facial hair
I am a 24 year old female. I used to be skinny that almost led me to depression. Nothing worked. Then I tried some ayurvedic weight gain capsules. Though I gained weight but now I have noticed facial hair growth and hair on my neck. I don't have money for laser treatment. Do I have to live with it? Is there a treatment for it?

Cause for the sudden weight gain and hair growth has to be evaluated. Please donot try these any such weight gain tablets. As far as I know, there are no tablets for weight gain. Laser treatment may not be very expensive. You can contact me for further details. Dr Shaurya Rohatgi, MD