Facial hair
Hii my beard hair is not coming not growing below the chin i have beard till neck but there is a empty spot below my chin there facial hair is not coming. What should i do?

Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Use MX lotion along with the following medicine
Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
in ayurveda nasya ll help you to grow hair ..it panchakrma treat.so consult ayur dr.panchakarma physician.
Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii Empty spot of absent hair in beard region suggests of a condition called as alopecia Areata. It is a autoimmune disease associated with nutritional deficiencys, or thyroid,or sum illness,etc. Minoxidil 2% lotion in that area applied once at bedtime can help you bring back your hair. Certain injections can also be given for quick hair growth. Plz consult a dermatologist for the same.