Facial hair
Hi.I m 22 .I have sensitive acne prone skin..my skin is much better after the treatment of my dermatologist.I have this regular facial hair on my face which I hide by doing bleach in the interval of 3 months..it is not a big deal..but can I get rid of this unwanted facial hair in a safe process which won't harm my skin and will get ride of unwanted facial hair permanently? And what will be the approx cost of the treatment?

Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well 1st of all it is permanent hair reduction not removal. Depending on area, thickness, colour of hair-you can reach to maximum 80 % reduction. Any laser reduction procedure is absolutely safe in even sensitive skin provided the machine is good and the performer is well skilled. Choose a good reputed Doctor with good machine. Cost may be somewhere between 25-35 thousand INR, total package. Thank you