Facial hair

Hi.I m 22 .I have sensitive acne prone skin..my skin is much better after the treatment of my dermatologist.I have this regular facial hair on my face which I hide by doing bleach in the interval of 3 months..it is not a big deal..but can I get rid of this unwanted facial hair in a safe process which won't harm my skin and will get ride of unwanted facial hair permanently? And what will be the approx cost of the treatment?

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial hair

Dr. Rajib Roy Kolkata | Dermatologist
Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well 1st of all it is permanent hair reduction not removal. Depending on area, thickness, colour of hair-you can reach to maximum 80 % reduction. Any laser reduction procedure is absolutely safe in even sensitive skin provided the machine is good and the performer is well skilled. Choose a good reputed Doctor with good machine. Cost may be somewhere between 25-35 thousand INR, total package. Thank you