Facial hair
Hi, i am 20 years old male and i am having issue regarding to my facial hair growth. There is very less facial hair on my face. What should i do to increase its growth.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.You are still young and certain individuals show late spurt in terminal hair growth.However in certain individuals a similar pattern is observed in their parents (your father in this case).Low Testosterone levels may also contribute to sparse hair growth.Consult your Dermatologist for a detailed work up. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's, Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.