Facial hair,headhair fall
For facial hair i am on laser treatment and had 12 sittings in 3 years. I am also on krimson35 tablets for pcod. But my head hairs are going through hair fall from past 2months .

Hello..Well hairfall might also be due to that hormonal changes..It might  be genetic or due to changes in weather, water , food intake such as  protein insufficiency,calcium deficiency, anaemia etc... I need to examine you for that...its better you consult a dermatologist... Make sure to have protein rich diet..have good green leafy vegetables, dry fruits etc..drink plenty of water too..Make sure that you don't have dandruff problem...Thank you