Facial hair growth
Sir I have been taken laser treatment since 2 years with 7 sitting but till now i didn't get any relief from such problem. Also I visited many doctors they told me about imbalanced hormones and gave Medicines. But i didn't find any improvement,now i am fed up with all such treatment and medicines, please suggest me what should i do.....

Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is actually laser hair reduction treatment. Multiple sessions are needed at an interval of 6-8 weeks and can last for a year or so to achieve a desired result. However, if there are medical reasons for increased facial or body hair, you may not see expected results. If you have a hormonal issue, it has to be dealt with properly not just for the sake of body hair, but also a lot of other things. Kindly consult a qualified endocrinologist and adhere to the suggested management. Hope it helps