Facial Hair Growth
I lack facial hair growth. It is genetic even my brother lacks it. Wanted to grow without any transplant. Is there any way to do it with medicines...?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. If it's genetic, then there may not be any hair follicles at all - I mean no roots do how to grow the hair???!!! Therefore transplant may be the ultimate option. However, if you really don't wanna go in for transplant, you can try minoxidil and peptide solutions - prescribed by a dermatologist after due examination. This may be worth a try. Hope this helps. Warm regards