Facial hair growth
I have a limited facial hair growth. I get a decent moustache but very less hair growth when it comes to beard (they grow only in limited areas i.e the chin region and nothing on the cheeks)! Are there any treatments available in India to have a normal beard growth? Or should I wait for a few more years since I am 26 and can expect to have a full-blown beard in a few years time? If there are treatments available how safe and reliable are they in terms of the fact that they don't spoil my overall face profile and yield good results? How much do I have to shell out to get a decent treatment in India? If I undergo such a treatment, by how much time will the results will be visible?

Try minoxidil lotion 5% twice daily for few months
if no relief hair transplant can be done which can be done in India