Facial hair growth

Hi..i am 23..and having very thin facial hair on my face...(grows some visible hair for a month or two) Even my maternal relatives are having the same kind of physical hair growth(i.e thin). can you please guide how to make proper growth of facial hair, i really feel i should look manly and have some cool beard and moustache. It would be grateful if someone specialist can provide suggestions that are having completely no side effects and no surgeries.
views-icons 62 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial hair growth

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with few skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few months. The other possibilities are its genetic or constitutional, when treatment options will become limited.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?