Facial Hair Growth
Hello! My age is 20 and I'm about to turn 21 in april. I have a major problem of facial hair growth. Its been about three years and there is very little growth. My weight is also less around 55-56 kg What should i do as I feel very tensed about this and a bit shy and embarassed to be a part of group or public.?

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Don't worry. Facial hair could be delayed due to hereditary, constitutional or hormonal factors. Please see a dermatologist or endocrinologist at the earliest. You'll need assessment of hormonal levels and if there's any Abnormalities in other secondary sexual characters. If no other problem, hair transplant on face is an option. Hope this helps.