Facial hair growth
Facing problem of facial hair growth, very less hair on upper lip area & almost negligible on cheeks , please suggest me how to improve

Hello there...... I went through your query.... Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening. ...