Facial hair Grafting

I am 24 yrs old,need hair on facial area(beard) Plz let me know about the fee and procedure,risk. Duration of surgery and time taken to recover it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial hair Grafting

Hi. Lack of facial hair may be a constitutional problem in your Case. I hope you have no problems with development of any other secondary sexual characters. Don't worry, you can try applying hair growth peptide lotions or minoxidil for about three to six months and see if it helps. Otherwise transplantation from scalp hair is the ultimate option. Hair follicles Will be extracted from the back of your scalp and implanted over the beard area where you need hair. There may be few scabs visible after surgery for abbot a week.See a qualified dermatologist near you or send in further queries to follow up chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.