Facial hair

From last few months ,hair growth had started over my chin and side parts of face giving as a beard appearance , i had also acne on my face ,i m confused to whom i consult either a dermatologist or gynecologist as i had read facial hair may occur due to polycystic ovaries.Bcoz i also fell a cyst near my Fallopian tube.
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

get ultrasound of lower abdomen,thyroid profile and complete hormone profile done.visit to doctor for further treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?