Facial growth

I am 26 yrs old and i feel my facial hair growth is not as per my age. I also feel my sexual organs are smaller in size. I am about to get marry and I feel very low as I personally feel I have small organs.. kindly help on sperm count and normal size

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial growth

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. The facial hair etc are secondary sexual characters which develop as with puberty under hormonal influences. But it's all governed by the genetic makeup of the individual as well. You might be having smaller organ while flaccid but it's the size when erect that should be considered. And more over the size doesn't matter as long as you have healthy sperms and can have proper intercourse. Have a healthy well balanced diet, avoid smoking and drinking these will help in the quality of sperms. You can get your sperms evaluated at a lab near you. Consult a physician in person for further help. Regards