Face wash and face cream
Just wanted to buy good face wash for the skin glow, mine is little oily and brown colour skin don't have acne face is clear I want any face wash and face cream which is good to skin without chemical please suggest me.

It depends on the tone and texture of skin.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Skin care products depends on skin type...
consult with photographs
regular usage of sunscreen and Moisturizer.. Don't over cleanse ur face n make it dry
Skin products like face wash and face cream would depend on the skin type and other skin characteristics.. also what other care is needed will also depend on your skin. Consult online with photographs so that I can prescribe the products accordingly.