Face warts and hair fall
How can I removes face warts? Now I m used ratinoA. o.1%. Gel And I want to regrowth hair.. Very low hair rest on head

Dr. Deepa Kanchankoti
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Warts are caused by human papilloma virus. It is important to destroy the virus completely. Since there are conditions on face which look like warts , a lens will be needed to differentiate it from dpn, verruca plana, acrocodons etc. If it is wart then physical method of destruction like chemical cautery or radiocautery or cryo or co2 laser can be used. It is best advised to visit a dermatologist to choose the appropriate method. Please feel free for further questions.