Face skin issue
My skin is very sensitive not so dry and not so oily but from last 6month my face is becoming very dark . I am not using anything normally my skin tone is wheatish. Can you please suggest some cream so that i can get back my skin tone like before.

Hello dear. Your skin tone can be restored. Kindly share a clear picture of the face and relevant details via online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Consult online
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this... Medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.